must. stop. working.

I spent the morning cleaning out my email inbox. What an exciting chore. I intended to walk to the grocery store but ended up feeling exhausted after the dishes and settled in for a couple of hours of internet baby shopping. Although I found some really cool stuff, I resisted the urge to buy anything.

My current obsession is with slings. My friend Suzanne lent me a beautiful black padded sling made by Rosado, and last night I bought a Maya Wrap in plain undyed cotton.

I have an overwhelming urge to start collecting slings, even though I have no idea if I'll like any of them. Maybe a misguided nesting urge? The Rebozo is a traditional Mexican baby carrier that looks really comfortable and earthy. And these pouches are really cute.

At this rate I am wondering if there will ever be a baby to put in the damn thing.

UPDATE: These are the coolest slings I have ever seen. Must. get. one. now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A friend uses the Maya wrap and loves it. Baby is now 11 mos. and she still swears by it. ~W

archives