Maple arrived last night at 11:28, at home. She weighs 7 pounds 14 oz and is 20" long. She is healthy and seems very happy to be here. More pictures coming soon.
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations Portia and Sean! Maple is perfect! But hold on, let me get this straight ... not only did you not go to the hospital to deliver, but you also didn't get any drugs, you cleaned your entire house AND you maintained a blog during the delivery? Are you superhuman or what?!
8 comments:
Congratulations Portia and Sean! Maple is perfect! But hold on, let me get this straight ... not only did you not go to the hospital to deliver, but you also didn't get any drugs, you cleaned your entire house AND you maintained a blog during the delivery? Are you superhuman or what?!
Welcome Maple! I can't wait to meet here. Great to hear the labor went well!
Congratulations Portia. Maple is an absolutely beautiful little girl. My grandmother's name was Maple so I am thinking that it is a pretty cool name.
Sorry, I had to post anonymously but my blogger name would be way too confusing.
Annette (DOL)
Excellent work, Portia. Maple appears quite wonderful. I hope it went well and can't wait to hear about it.
- B.
Portia--Congratulations to you and Sean! Maple is a beautiful baby and looks so sweet sleeping in her photo. Can;t wait to see her in person!
Diane W. (DOL)
What a beautiful little girl! I am so happy for you two. Hope to see you all soon.
Loves,
Wynnae and Jacob
congratulations to you all...what a sweet baby girl....holly and marlene and sarah
Congrats Portia and Sean. She is beautiful. Hayley's going to have so much fun with her new playmate! Can't wait to see and hold her!
Call if you need anything! I'm here to help...
Post a Comment