I seriously have no idea what these izzle-izms mean, and since I'm now a white suburban mom, I think I need to stop using them. I apologize to my readers! No more izzling!
Anyway, we are having a great weekend. Maple and I have been walking in the mornings and visiting friends in the afternoon. Yesterday our friends Megan and Rosemary came over to meet Maple, and they brought Guinness the dog to visit Phoenix. Guinness is cool like Phoenix, only older and more mellow. And later today, Maple and I are going out for coffee with Alysia and Krista. It's fun being social, now that I'm speaking better. I try to get out and do something every day -- I think it helps my fatigue if I get some fresh air.
Yesterday Maple and I went to Mervyn's and did some shopping. Mama spent $100 and got a whole new wardrobe for work! (I think it's gonna be a little while before I fit into my old clothes).
Maple is really starting to laugh in the past few days. She is taking more of an interest in toys and likes to reach for anything that crosses her path. Yesterday we played with a butterfly rattle for ages. She would watch it fly around her (it was attached to my finger) and land on her tummy, and then she'd laugh and scream.

No comments:
Post a Comment