the sperm donor's latest trick

every day i find something new that amazes and enchants me about sean. he is the most sensitive person i have ever met, and at the same time the most solid, the fiercest, and the most intuitive about life and about people. i have never been more amazed with him than i am now, when i look at this "fancy piece of toilet paper" and think about everything he overcame to get it.

it's always been hard to reconcile the stories of sean's past with who he is now. and i suppose after seeing this on the wall of our house, it's harder still. there is so much more that i want to say about this strange guy who has changed my life in a million ways, but the most relevant is this: congratulations to my favorite person in the world. you're a fine man and a wonderful partner, and i'm very, very proud of you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SEAN!

I am incredibly proud of you. I really miss all of you and maple must be a million times heavier to hold. Please come into the store or invite us over so I can test this theory out.

Love,
Alysia

P.S.
I'll be putting up a very special photo for Sean in my flickr account.

archives