maple meets mr. canon


maple meets mr. canon
Originally uploaded by maple's mama.
Yesterday I woke up with a desperate urge to go gadget shopping. Conveniently, we have been moping about lacking a high resolution digital camera from which we can make nice paper prints of Maple to send to our relatives. It was a tough decision, but I soon decided that we'd have to spend some serious cash. Or credit, as the case may be.

We spent the morning looking at cameras on the internet. I was initially seduced by the wifi (wireless) capabilities and sexy packaging of this Nikon, but after carefully considering our requirements (no shutter lag and great image quality), we decided on this camera.

Those of you who know us, know that we have no business buying anything but food and diapers. But Maple is only going to be a baby for a little while longer, and we felt it was crucial to be able to plaster the walls of our house with many poster-sized pictures of her.

Therefore it is my pleasure to present to you... our first picture of Maple taken by Mr. Canon.

No comments:

archives