not new


maple in red chair 1
Originally uploaded by maple's mama.
So this is not a new photo, but I felt like writing while I wait for my windows 2000 laptop to boot up. This could take a while...

Maple turned 11 months old last week. She is quite talkative these days as well. Having given up on "shit" and "cock," she is now fascinated with "uh oh!" And she is as sassy (thanks emma!) as she appears in this photo. Not the kind of sassy that makes you want to send her off to daycare, but the kind where you want to eat her limbs.

Mama is a bit overwhelmed with work this week. I am prepping right now for a presentation tonight to the Washington Motorcycle Safety Board, then Tuesday I get to speak to our agency's executive team, and somewhere in between these and 200 other things, I have a website to launch. Sheesh. I can't wait until I'm done so I can get married and spend more time with Maple. Well, perhaps the same amount of time, but time when I might actually be present mentally.

No comments:

archives