So in an effort to disprove my theory about only having three readers, I learned a sobering fact. I only have one reader (Hi Rachael!). But that's cool, writing here is easier than hand writing in a journal. Waaahhhh.
Thanksgiving was nice, we actually had two of them. The first one was Thursday at Angel and Dhyana's. Their daughter Mariana was really adorable and she and Maple had a lot of fun playing and eating. I did not take any pictures but they may send some and if they do I'll post them here. The food was excellent and almost all vegetarian. Then yesterday Maple and I went to the Zych's official T-dinner, which was also excellent food wise and companywise as well. Last night our friends Carlin and Emily came over and we had late night rootbeer floats and balderdash. Em and I went shopping at about 11:30 and I had far too much fun. Shopping without Maple is really fun because I don't have to keep an eye on anyone. Well I had to make sure Em didn't shoplift, but that's a given. (That was a joke). Actually Em got carded and she didn't have her ID with her, so she asked me to purchase the beer and they wouldn't let her do that because she had obviously wanted to purchase it. As almost-middle-aged women, we should have been flattered by this, but it was just annoying.
So now I'm sitting reading a great novel and typing up this schlock for people who can't use comments. "I'm outie!"
Happy dead bird day!
4 comments:
oh, i can smell it all right
Em got me addicted to your site when you gave birth to Maple(who is the most adorable toddler I've ever seen). So I thought I would 'come out'! You have a remarkable gift with words and your adventures are exhilerating. Would love for you and Sean to come and see the ol' 'G' Theatre one day, Sean would be amazed at the carbon arc projector that's still in the booth and runs!
I guess I'm one of your three blog readers. I'm glad to know what your thinking about as well as seeing pictures of Maple and her friends and family. And it's so well written, a pleasure to visit.
I'm a faithful reader, as well. Your blogging is not in vain. WHEW! huh?
Post a Comment