banana lotta people


mama, maemae, andy, lachelle
Originally uploaded by maple's mama.
This past weekend, we had the pleasure of visiting with my childhood friend from Pittsburgh and her husband, who also happens to have been in my saxophone squad in the marching band in 1992. We had a really fun time with them, and did all sorts of touristy things in Seattle that we have never done. For example, as these pictures show, we went to the top of the Space Needle. We also saw several Asian men throwing fish at Pike Place Market, and we thawed our cold hands inside the original Starbucks. (And no, that wasn't a joke at your expense.) We hope to visit our upwardly mobile friends soon, and see even more Starbucks!

1 comment:

Happy Worker said...

okay, two things:

#1 - I have the very same hat as you! (or at least I have a hat that looks like that very same hat.)

and #2 - if you were in marching band with andy, that means that I was in marching band with anyd too and I honestly can't remember him, though I have blocked out a lot of those teen years. where's that highschool yearbook when you need it?

archives