Maple's face says everything about how I feel right now. This is the first time there is any mama-baby resemblance, and it probably doesn't count because it's of the "how she looks is how I feel" variety.
ANYWAY. I went to the bookstore today at lunch and found some new exciting computer science books that would make good doorstops if I won the lottery. Also I would read them, and have time, since after winning the lottery I would quit my job and not feel badly about paying $1500 a month for injectible prescription drugs. I am suddenly a very expensive person.
My dad published his first book last month and you can actually buy it on amazon. Isn't that cool? It is a fun book and what's even cooler is that he's writing a second book now. And all this time, mom thought he was just sitting in the office reading the news....
It's good to be back home after the holidays, and I'm even more excited about our next chapter. Sean's at work, Maple's asleep, and I'm here.

No comments:
Post a Comment