trident


trident
Originally uploaded by maple's mama.
Today we went to the Trident Bookstore on Newbury Street in Boston. Our friends Sam and Josh got us a gift certificate to this very cool bookstore which had actual vegan food and real EXPRESSO drinks with soy milk! It was almost like the west coast. Maple had FRENCH FRIES so she was extremely happy. We also went to the Camper store, where I got new shoes for work (heels!) and to a bunch of other fun stores, like Burberry and H+M.

Tomorrow we're going to Concord to see a bunch of cool dead white guys and one cool dead chick. And now we're going to bed.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love H&M! What did you get?!?!

Anonymous said...

Oh good, EXPRESSO! I love the EXPRESSO!

And in reply to your flickr comment it would be awesome to visit you in Boston! Hopefully by the time that happens you will have a new accent. Or at least Maple will.

xo Krista

Anonymous said...

love the shoe shopping pic. Looks like a pic from a Vouge photo spread!
~W

Anonymous said...

Oops - Vogue....how obvious is it that I'm not a frequesnt reader?? HA!HA!!

~W

archives