green light


green light
Originally uploaded by maple's mama.
Sean hung pictures today, and unpacked more boxes, and entertained ms. noodle. We had pad thai for dinner, it's my only truly great recipe, and it tastes like take-out thai. I'm washing the towels 53 times because they are all dry and crackly after sitting in storage for so long. But I don't think it's working. My bike is in the basement. Sean's guitar case is blue, after putting it in the sun I can tell it's blue, not black. And I'm boring myself! We got our internet today and it's WICKED fast. Even better than the neighbor's free stolen wireless signal!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had pad thai too, the difference is that mine sucked.

Unknown said...

Hi Portia, Maple & Sean! I swear, Maple, you are getting prettier every day! And so grown up! Sure do miss you! Things are just not the same without you. Hope all is going well. :+)

Deb Then

archives