october seventeenth


Okay maybe I should write something every day too. I was thinking of just posting the picture but I guess that is a little lame. I owe Lachelle pictures AND words since I flaked out on our "day in the life" again.

So first, I think this is really cool. I love clean designs like this, and the pictures are so much fun. I blogged about it on my work blog so now I'm just recycling.

Maple is so much fun lately. She talks a lot and is massively entertaining. I keep meaning to post some short little videos of her but I haven't made any yet. I mean, I've taken footage but haven't yet made any movies. But I'll do that soon, I swear.

Sean is back and that's so awesome. My parents are coming tomorrow for a long weekend. Work is great and I'm feeling less like my brain is degenerating lately. So, as Big Sur Jeanine would say, "It's all good."

No comments:

archives