bullet pop
Today at work they gave us all free ice cream because of the heat wave. We picked up ice cream tickets in our mailboxes and then we went out to the two ice cream trucks that were parked outside. The only ice cream they had that wasn't actually ice cream was a bullet pop, those are the red white and blue icee things. When I got it I realized it was a 10-inch-long phallus and there was no way I was going to eat it in front of my (all male) coworkers. It was like a giant red headed penis, and everyone else was eating chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches and crunch coated ice cream bars and I was carrying around the giant erect dog penis and so I waited until I got back to my office and then I ate it. But I think from eating all natural good stuff lately I was really grossed out by the super preservative laden icee bullet pop, so it wasn't that great of an experience, plus it looked like a giant dog boner. But I guess it was pretty nice of them to buy us ice cream at work because of the heat wave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
we should send a case of those to justin (at work)-- i wonder what the anal analog for "brain freeze" is? ball ice?
I was just think that... I would have jumped at the chance to eat that in front of my male co-workers... "and i wouldn't just lie there michael bluth if that's what you're thinking."
Post a Comment