
Sorry about yesterday, I was just feeling a little boring. Today I have a request. This tattoo is on my back, between my shoulder blades. For a number of reasons, I hate it, and it's time for me to do something about it. So, I'm either going to cover it up with another tattoo or have it removed. Or continue ignoring it like I have for the past 6 years, I guess that's always an option.
So, here's your chance. Tell me what I should do. If you suggest having it removed, be prepared to write me a large check. If you suggest covering it up, tell me what to cover it up with, and why. The tattoo is about 1.5" square, by the way. If I like your idea and decide to do it, maybe I'll send you a prize. But maybe not, I'm fickle like that.
And if you're one of those obnoxious lurkers who reads my blog secretly and never comments, here's your chance to come out of the closet and have some say in a very important decision! I mean, come on, world peace? Global warming? Nah. My tattoo, that's where it's at.
4 comments:
I have recent heard about a lotion or something that you apply that somehow removes the ink or dye after several applications. It is supposed to be painless and effective. It will look into it and let you know. PA
That sounds promising! I also got a private response from someone who had a great suggestion, but didn't want to publish it here. I'm hoping that everyone who reads this blog will say something about this. HINT.
And remember, you can always comment anonymously!
Why do you hate it? It's hard to say what to do without knowing what's wrong with it.
Good question. It has a bad association for me because I got the tattoo with someone I later found out was psychotic. Also, the tattoo "artist" didn't implement the design very well. It looks sloppy. And the lines are too close together so that it's starting to bleed into one big mush. So if I cover it with something else, I want it to be pretty different from what it is now, so that I don't have to think about the crazy situation that was going on when I got it.
Post a Comment