I'm staying home again today because I am still sick. It's been 30 days and the cold is still hanging on. This is getting ridiculous, so I decided to stay in bed all day. Sean keeps saying that I'm not taking care of myself, because I am still walking to work in sub-freezing temperatures and getting haircuts and working and going to Boston and basically pretending like I'm not sick, and after 4+ weeks, I have to agree that this approach isn't working. So here I am, in bed, with the electric heater next to me and my laptop (with its new 3.5-hour battery) and a book, and I will be sitting here and sleeping here until I get well.
Or at least until I get bored.
3 comments:
she's already up people ;)
I was just eating. then I came right back to bed.
Go back to bed and get better!
Post a Comment