Sean just handed me a glass of the most awesome mylk ever. It's made from almonds, a real vanilla bean, cinnamon, and carob powder. And water. He's been making lots of raw goodies like mylks and other fun stuff lately.
I got a cold over the weekend but I think I'm mostly over it. I had hoped to not get sick again after my autumn-of-illness, but a normal 5-day cold is okay. Maple is still coughing up phlegmballs but other than that she seems good. Sean has successfully fought off all the illnesses of the season, but he is a little low energy.
Anyway enough of the sick report. We're all doing fine. I'm leaving in two days for a trip to Mexico for work, and I'm excited for warm air but the rest will probably not be too great. Especially the part about leaving my family behind. Next weekend (the one after this one) we're going to visit Libby, and that will be fun. Cold maybe, but more my speed.
No comments:
Post a Comment