Tonight I am in snickerdoodle heaven. Another amazing recipe from Ms. Isa. I left out the cayenne (these are supposed to be Mexican Hot Chocolate Snickerdoodles) because Maple made a very sad face when I told her the cookies were gonna be spicy, and combined with the fact that I know Maple's Dad hates spicy chocolate, anyway, where was I going with this, I left the cayenne out and they are still rad. I've eaten five so far.

We also had kale + soba from Get It Ripe:

And now I'm going to bed continue my obsessive consumption of The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.
One more thing. This morning Maple says to me, "I want to listen to that music with the picture of the rainbow going into the triangle." That, folks, is Dark Side of the Moon. She's five ladies and gentleman. FIVE.
3 comments:
What??
hi mom,
I'm bragging because maple likes pink floyd.
Yum! Kale and soba, and cookies for dessert? Sign me up!
Post a Comment