I got a free haircut today at a fancy salon on Newbury Street. We accidentally ate chicken. Sean almost called 911 because he had heatstroke and I was in the salon and I wouldn't answer my phone. I may be a bad wife, but I have a mean fringe. Oh yeah, and Sean is still alive. At least I think so. I should go check.
6 comments:
i swam a mile on sunday in 93 degree heat, ran yesterday in 95 degrees, swam a mile today in 97 degrees, and apparently coffee does not qualify as hydration...i haven't been that wigged out in a long time...i was about to go all fred sanford, and start declaring, "this is the big one elizabeth!"
I can see why it was free! It does nothing for your beauty. PA
I know no one will believe this, but I edited the following sentence out of this post just before I published it:
"I can just hear my dad saying, 'It better have been free, it looks awful!'"
But then I thought it would make him look bad, so I took it out. As you can see he doesn't need my help. HA!
i love that you are blogging everyday, i feel like we live in the same town!
what was the name of the fancy salon on newbury? we have family that owns a fancy salon on newbury.
You got color too right? Or it is some really good conditioner! Either way I like it :)
~W
Emma, the fancy salon is called Umi. Is that the one?
And no W, I didn't get color, it's just the fancy lighting from our sustainable light bulbs. :)
Post a Comment