So apparently, for the past 32 days I've just been sick with worry over this damn election. Cause just now, when I read that CNN predicted Obama would win PA, I felt much better. I can taste my food again, I can breathe, I'm not coughing, and my temperature returned to normal. Oh, and most exciting, my mucus has gone from dark yellow to clear. Yummmm!
Or maybe it's the antibiotics. But I've never felt better.
Maple and I are in bed watching a netflix streaming marathon. We are alternating between shows I want to watch (Weeds and The Office) and shows she wants to watch (Caillou and Inspector Gadget).
I think I need one more day at home to fully recuperate. For the past month, I've been going back to work as soon as I feel a little bit better, only to get sick all over again a few days later. So this time I'm not going to chance it. Plus, I need to find out who wins this damn election. If McCain wins I may have a cold for another 4 years.
3 comments:
See what happens when you rest?!? :) Glad you are feeling better. Have you turned Maple onto ScoobyDoo? Jacob found some '79 episodes and Curtis is hooked!
~W
oh yes...maple has been on those for over a year now...she loves the episodes where they break into a song in the middle..."get up again" is her favorite...so funny that Casey Kasem did so many of the voices.
Jacob just corrected my date- they're from '69. I loved Scoob when I was a kid too. I would come home from school and watch ScoobyDoo and then Gilligan's Island :) I'll check out that episode you mention.
Post a Comment