moving

My parents are moving to bumfuck Maryland. I was rather upset about this until I realized this, thanks to Google:

Driving directions to Cambridge, MD
417 mi – about 7 hours 35 mins

Hurry up and move already!

(For comparison: Driving directions to Venetia, PA 15367
575 mi – about 10 hours 0 mins)

However, I am really going to miss Pittsburgh. So, I've decide that we will move there as soon as my parents leave for Maryland. The very idea of this will give my mother hemorrhoids and an irregular heartbeat. But I think it's a good plan. I also plan to buy the house I lived in growing up. Cause you really can't get enough of nostalgia.

4 comments:

The Man Inside Me said...

I wish my parents were that far away...

Wynnae said...

My parents just moved to bf California- it sucks so bad!!!

papa said...

wynnae--where the heck are they in california?

Anonymous said...

Portia, that stinks. I was hoping to see you in Pgh at Xmas.

archives