maple and her mama

Maple is not here yet. We are waiting for her. She has the hiccups right now. She is due in one week, but I hope to see her before that.

Today we have to re-set-up the birth tub, since Stacey brought over a thicker pad for underneath and a bigger tarp. Once that is done, I think we'll actually be ready.

I was supposed to have started my maternity leave today, but I've been working on the computer most of the morning, trying to get a bunch of loose ends done up. Maybe by tomorrow I'll be ready to relax. But it's very hard, as soon as I have nothing to do, I start panicking. It's really difficult to sit quietly and wait around for the most major event of my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute "blogsite", Portia. Hope you'll have time after "she's" born to send pictures of her to all of us. Love, Mom

archives