I had lunch with my coworkers yesterday at Chopsticks, a really good Asian place that specializes in bubble tea. I didn't have the nerve to try the bubble tea yet, but I did have some really good grub. Then they gave me this moses basket, which will be a great place for baby to sleep! It's big too, so unless she's a giant she can sleep there for a while.
I woke up again last night with cramping, and was up for a couple of hours trying to decide if it was going to turn into labor. No such luck. So I think today I will take care of a couple of work things I've been putting off, and maybe that will make her realize that it's okay to arrive. LIKE ANYTIME NOW, LADY...

1 comment:
Very cute, cabbage patch looks perfect in the basket!! May have to go see Judy as the knitting project is not going well. I just need her to get it started. Going to bed and read for awhile since Dad's in MD watching speedboat races. L. Mom
Post a Comment