This may be the cutest thing I have ever seen. Maple has so much personality. I find myself falling into that trap where my kid is cuter than any other kid I see. She is learning so fast these days. If we say "where's my nose?" she points to it, and if we say "where's the dog?" she points to her. She bear-walks around, not yet willing to walk upright. But she does these cute squats in the yard, as if she's prepping her quads for eventual walking.
Wait I need to go put the fries in...
It's kind of useless to try explaining how cool Maple is. Biology is true and I fall more in love with her every day.
I'm almost done with "the heart is a lonely hunter" -- excellent book. I finished a scarf I've been knitting for about a year for Maple, then started another scarf for my mother for christmas. Then I remembered she hates green. But that's okay, I'll find someone else who likes green. Like me! I'm going to knit all my holiday stuff this year. Not that I ever buy many gifts, but this year I'll be extra frugal since we're now on a budget! Work is going really well and I can't believe I'll be launching this blasted website in just over two weeks. It's hard to imagine that I'll be free from that so soon! And then in another month, the wedding! I'm really looking forward to our little vacation in the islands. I can't wait to see my crazy parents and hope that my dad's heart is better by then.
Sean is doing really well lately and we're shipping him off this weekend to another motorcycle rally and a special clinic from an expert dual-sport rider. I'm glad he can do this cause it will be really fun I think. And he's so cute on his bike!
I've got to get ready for bed since I have a meeting at 8am tomorrow and I forgot to bring the projector home so I have to stop into my office at 7:45. Ack! But first, a little Project Runway action...

No comments:
Post a Comment