A few of you have asked me for more details and since I am too lazy to tell the story multiple times, here it is...
Last week, we all flew out to pittsburgh to be with my parents and for me to interview for some jobs. I interviewed all day Thursday, part of Friday, and then I flew to Boston and interviewed on Monday. I've now got two job offers and one on the way, and we're trying to figure out which one to take. The original plan was to move to Pittsburgh, but now we're considering Boston too.
We had a great time in Pittsburgh, as the pictures showed. Maple swam every day with her dad, and I had a great time too in between interviews and diarrhea.
We put our house on the market today and it feels like we're on that old game show -- "big money! no whammies!"
So we're definitely leaving, we're just not yet sure where we're going...
2 comments:
yea! congratulations on the job offers. way to kick ass. :)
Pittsburgh and Boston are both great towns so I'm sure you'll do well wherever you end up.
no whammies, no whammies, and... stop! (that was my favorite summer game show in fourth grade.)
You will be missed! Y'all should call me if you want a vegan meal send off. 870-4590.
-krista
Post a Comment