first day of work


first day of work
Originally uploaded by maple's mama.
This picture was taken yesterday morning on the way to work. Like my fancy new clothes?

So work is going very well. It kind of feels like starting college, but I get an office instead of a ratty backpack, and free drinks instead of a bob marley bootleg. The contrast to my last job is rather extreme. All my computer equipment works, people respond to my requests for help very quickly, and my fine ass is sitting in a brand new $1000 chair! Not to brag, but I totally deserve it. Ha! I'm nearly an "alpha earner!"

The people at work seem very intelligent and nice. There is vegan food in the cafeteria. There are free drinks, fruit, cookies, and breakfast once a week. And the coolest part is that it's a private company that pays bonuses based on profits, so no one is running around trying to rip off office supplies. And did I mention my computer works? Wahoo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O face
HA!HA!HA!!!
I almost spewed water out of my nose when I read that!

~W

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I had no idea about the move until I checked your blog. I'd like to heear the lowdown sometime when you or Sean have a moment.

Best of luck from the Cruz family.

Angel

archives