Not much is going on around here, hence the lack of updates. Maple is fine, Sean is fine, I am fine. I love my new job. I joined a book club at work, which is something I wanted to do at my last job, but knew I wouldn't find anyone willing to read this book with me. Anyway, we are reading The Human Factor, which is easy to read and relevant to my job. It's fun and I should have joined a book club sooner. I just didn't want to read Harry Potter or some Oprah book.
I read the New York Times for ten minutes in the morning now. The online version. Bridges are falling down, miners are getting killed by being way too far underground, lots of people died in Peru, and Netflix is very nice. So there you have it.
I may be going to Reno in November for work. I have no desire to go to Reno. It may be the biggest little mistake I ever make. Ha! Speaking of which, we have not watched "BENTS!" in a very long time. I think I kind of miss it. We are moving into our new apartment in two weeks, which is very exciting cause I am tired of the dirty hotel.
Maple is talking up a storm now, she speaks in complete sentences. She says things like "I don't want to do that" and "I don't eat curry" (she does too!). Sometimes she says really cute things but I can't remember any of them right now. I will post some quotes when I think of some. Or maybe...
I gave Sean an account here so he could write something, but he hasn't done it yet. Please help me peer pressure him into doing it?
1 comment:
Write something, Sean! You know you want to.
-Krista
Post a Comment