
Here is just another reason why my husband is the coolest ever. He learned to knit yesterday and is now sitting here with me watching tv and knitting. He's making a striped garter stitch scarf, and I'm making a Norwegian style headband. This Norwegian knitting is ruthless so I'm trying something small to start with.
We made it home from grandma's house earlier today. Sean went grocery shopping and did laundry, and I made vegan pizza. And there's not much more to say except that he is the sweetest and cutest ever. And now he knits.
4 comments:
You are all so adorable. Olympia misses you.
-krista
shit! look at me! it appears my face was run over by a truck...and that all those years of hard drugs took the form of wrinkles right around my damn eyes...so much for my fantasy that old age might be kindlier to me than youth was for plastic comeliness...sorry portia
you are so self conscious! and it ain't even true. you are adorable.
"Do you have anything that says Dad's face has tire tread marks?"
Sorry Portia, I know I'm not helping with the self conscious thing.
Post a Comment