
Sean has graciously agreed to play chess with me again. Not only am I horrible at chess, but I'm a bad loser.
Yesterday I found an article about mustaches in a hip clothing line catalog that Sean had picked up. It turns out that mustaches are indeed as cool as I thought, very now, very hip, and I am pressuring Sean to grow his back because it was so incredibly cute. I mean, he's really cute anyway but the stache is great.
I lost this game but Sean is still cute.
2 comments:
I mentioned the same thing to him, minus the part where he should grow his back. Pornstar staches should be left in the 70's. Mustaches are hip and cool, that's debatable, (that's my fagpinion) the only people to pull it off are tiny hipsters with cocaine habits. I also said that a beard is a very flattering thing if its properly maintained.
I'm with you on the mustache. It looked pretty cute.
Oh my gosh, I'll be in Pittsburgh Feb 20th thru the 24th but I suppose you probably work every weekday, huh?
-krista
Post a Comment