sick day



As you can see, we are looking a little rough. Just like Lindsay in Maeby's birth pictures. Well, maybe not that bad.

I stayed home today so I could take care of Sean, ostensibly, but really it was because I stayed home most of yesterday and I need to recover from all the dishes I did. Did you know that if you don't go to work, you have to do dishes? Sean's job is way harder than mine.

Sean sweated through a t-shirt last night, as well as all the sheets and the mattress, and this morning as I was mopping up under the bed, he informed me that he is 80% better. He got an appointment with a neurologist in Boston in 3 years (there was quite a wait) to look into this headache problem of his. He constantly has a headache, which we always attributed to his not having just the right balance of caffeine in his system. But over the past few days we've come to realize that not having the exact right balance of caffeine in one's system isn't a strategic goal, it's actually a problem, and maybe he just has frequent headaches or migraines or something. Lord knows we don't yet have our share of neurological diagnoses in this family!

2 comments:

The Man Inside Me said...

I think the new iPhone has brain scanning software that can detect such issues... "pop pop needs an iPhone"

papa said...

iScan!

archives