new apartment and sexy husband

Lots of stuff going on but nothing I particularly want to write about on the internet. Work is driving me a little batty, but nothing a good sledgehammer wouldn't cure. I've gotten re-obsessed with finishing the AT and we're planning a hiking trip over Labor Day weekend. We got the keys to our new place tonight -- I posted a bunch of pictures. It is beyond awesome. Sean did some packing this week and we've had the salvation army come, and this weekend we hope to pack everything before moving day next Saturday. Maple is sliding into her fourth year, experimenting a little with bratdom, but we are just beating her into submission so she should be fine. Well, after the army boot camp we're sending her to. We took her climbing at REI's "Climb Like a Girl" workshop last night. Once she realized that the harness felt just like a swing, she lost interest in climbing and just wanted to be hauled up the wall. Sean is looking so great lately and I can't really think about him without thinking about him naked, which is not really what you, my dear readers, want to picture. Ha! Anyway he's been working out a lot and is probably very healthy. And he looks hot!

Hopefully I will be more inspired to write soon. Until then, picture Sean naked. That's what I'm doing.

3 comments:

The Man Inside Me said...

"Operation hot pop pop"

Anonymous said...

post nudez

-krista

Anonymous said...

A twist..."operation Hop on Pop!" Go get you some P!!

archives