Maple had a hard time pooping on the potty last night. I was her poop doula. We made all kinds of funny faces at each other. At one point she even resorted to putting a diaper on, which was weird. I felt like I was putting a diaper on a 10-year-old, because it feels like forever since she's worn one. Anyway she finally got it out, in the potty.
The scones have officially caught up with me. I feel like a giant cow. Maybe I need a poop doula too. Sean?
3 comments:
Hey if your whole career as a fancy UX professional doesn't work out...I think you have a great back up plan there to be a Poop Doula. Better start checking out domain names.
Sure peanut---I'll be your poohla ;)
Call me when your asstractions are four minutes a part
You guys crack me up! ~W
Post a Comment