the princess bride

Maple and I are sick and watching The Princess Bride. I still know all the words. That means some parts of my brain are still working. Yay!

Check this out: The story of stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its time for some tomato garlic soup.

Puree enough tomatoes to come up with 8 cups or if in a hurry purchase tomato juice, 6 cloves garlic minced, 1 tbspn Hungarian sweet paprika, 1/4 - 1/2 cups of sherry, chipotle peppers to taste (I use 2) and tortilla chips.

Saute garlic in 3 tbspn olive oil until fragrant taking care not to brown it. Stir in the paprika and saute for another minute, stirring continuously taking care it doesn't scorch. Stir in the tomato puree and chipotles (or chili flakes if you like). Add sherry (or use red wine if you wish). Simmer 15-20 minutes. Serve and garnish with chips.

Get well

Angel

archives