I feel better in the mornings. Today is like that. This morning I had more energy than usual, so I put away some laundry and swept the floor and ran the dishwasher. Wow! That's more than I've done in a week. (Send your condolences to Sean, he's doing everything including raising the kid, cooking meals, cleaning, walking the dog, running errands, phew, I'm tired just thinking about it).
I am still spewing green mucus but at least I feel decent. No fever this morning, that's cool. And after clearing my nose of yet more green stuff, I was able to taste the breakfast burrito that Sean got me last night. (I was craving frozen comfort food so he made a run to the store for some goodies). Now I'm in bed with a nose that's getting stuffier by the minute, and the coughs have started. Now aren't you glad you came to this website? Isn't this so exciting?
Sean and Maple went to hot yoga and preschool respectively, and I made some work phone calls. I need to make some tea. I'm annoyed again at my neurologist because she told me to call her office today for the results of my bloodwork, to see if I'm dying or whatever, and she's not in the office today. Hm. The receptionist told me she might call me later. Might? Oy. I called the lab where I got the bloodwork and they said they can't tell me anything. Then I called my primary care doctor but they don't know anything either. So whatever, I think I'm feeling a little bit better today so I will try not to worry that the infection may be going into my brain.
I might go into work this afternoon, but I'm not sure yet. Maybe I'll just sit here and read a book or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment