the closer

Our house is now "subject to inspection." We think that is a good thing.

We went to see our new apartment, and although it's a little melancholy to see an empty place, I think it will be totally charming when we have our stuff in it and are able to give it our cozy modern vibe. It was very well cleaned by the merry maids. I'm glad I already forgot everything I read in this book.

It is such a weird turn of events that we sold our house on the eve of our move into the new place. But it's not that weird. We'll take it!

Also, it will be nice to have real internet. This residence inn internet is the slowest ever. A donkey could carry packets faster than this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you'll be lapsing into caffeine again, the siren refuses to lose any souls. That's great news with the house, have a good move.

archives