vacant stares

Papa and I decided today that we're moving our wedding up a few months and changing the location. Instead of Pittsburgh in December, it will be San Juan Island in September. I don't expect to get those vacant "are you pregnant" stares, since everyone who knows me is well aware of my stance on additional children. (When you do it right the first time, why do it again?)

Anyway I am very excited about our upcoming nuptuals, and even though I originally wanted Maple to be old enough to participate, I think it will be good enough that I'm not pregnant, not sick, and Maple is here for the pictures. And I'm marrying the right guy. 

In other news, I still love my mac. They make fun of me at work for my obsession, and I encounter a lot of vacant stares when I lose it over yet another M*soft bug in IE, but who cares? If I could just stay here at home, and use my mac all day... Today I found a bunch of new inspiring typefaces and read a bunch of stuff about ajax. (Ajax is a new web technology that lets the browser communicate with the server without refreshing the page. You may have noticed this if you use gmail).

Maple went to bed at 6:15, and I know if I wake her up now, she won't sleep again until midnight. So I am going to let her sleep, which she will probably do until about 2am. Could be a pip.

No comments:

archives