So we're in Chicago. We had a pleasantly short drive today but tomorrow will be long so we're going to sleep early. We posted some new pictures today. Maple said cute stuff. There was driving. We got gas. We ate bad road food. We peed and pooped. And I'm boring myself, just talking about it.
Tomorrow we will drive to Pittsburgh which is 496 miles away BUT we went to trader joes tonight to get better road snacks so we may have more to report tomorrow.
Also sean is awesome and he has been doing all the driving ("and you can't say one word in the way of conversation?") and maple has been very cool and phoenix has been supremely cool and I am a nervous awful passenger/backseat driver. And I make almost no apologies for this! :)

2 comments:
It's time maple and mama have at lease one matching outfit! :) ~W
Well written article.
Post a Comment